Receptionist Job Responsibilities:Serves visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately; notifies company personnel of visitor arrival; maintains security and telecommunications system.
Receptionist Job Duties:
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions.
- Maintains security by following procedures; monitoring logbook; issuing visitor badges.
- Maintains telecommunication system by following manufacturer’s instructions for house phone and console operation.
- Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Receptionist Skills and Qualifications:Professional communication manner and appearance, Telephone Skills, Verbal Communication, Microsoft Office Skills, Listening, Professionalism, Customer Focus, Organization, Informing Others, Handles Pressure, Phone Skills, Supply Management. Other duties as assigned.
Allied is one of Idaho’s largest independently owned and operated office equipment companies with offices located in Boise, Id and Ontario, Or. We are an Elite company; one of 100. Founded in 2003, Allied Business Solutions offers a wide array of products and services from Toshiba, Lexmark, HP, Kyocera, Sharp, FP, and M-Files. Allied continues to grow every year by providing state of the art technology and superior customer service to Treasure Valley businesses.
Email resume to [email protected]