Allied is now accepting resumes for a Delivery and Installation Driver who will be responsible for the delivery, pick-up, relocation, and installation of office equipment. Position requires basic operator training of the equipment delivered to the customer. The Delivery and Installation Driver must meet all delivery safety standards.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Meet appropriate productivity / quality standards relative to assigned job responsibility as outlined by manager.
* Ensure equipment is configured to build sheet, or other documentation provided.
* Ensure equipment is properly loaded and secured in the boxed van / truck.
* Deliver, pick-up, and relocate equipment at customer site.
* Ensure equipment is safely delivered to the correct location.
* Contact the Dispatcher and/or Service Department if technician is needed.
* Requires basic knowledge of the equipment and the ability to provide key operator training.
* Ensure all paperwork is signed and properly processed.
* Ensure that his/her delivery vehicle (van) is safe to operate.
* Loading / Off-loading of trucks may apply.
* Pre-calling customers when applicable.
* Identify customer's needs and determine appropriate action; refer calls to appropriate party.
* Operation and use of warehouse equipment; i.e., forklift, stair climber, pallet jack, is required.
* Additional duties as assigned by manager.
* High school diploma or equivalent education is required.
* Minimum two years’ experience is required.
* Must be able to physically handle oversized and overweight equipment.
* Must pass background check and drug test.
* No visible tattoos, piercings or gauges.
* Maintain valid driver’s license and insurable in accordance with Company policy.
* Must have adequate reading, math skills, and the ability to write legibly.
* Strong customer presentation and communication skills.
* Basic computer and networking skills.
* Fun and exciting work environment.
* 401k 100% vested program
* Health, vision and dental benefits
* Life Insurance
* FSA Program
Allied is one of Idaho’s largest independently owned and operated office equipment companies with offices located in Boise, ID, Idaho Falls, ID, Pocatello, ID, Nampa, ID and Ontario, OR. We are an Elite company; one of 100. Founded in 2003, Allied Business Solutions offers a wide array of products and services from Toshiba, Lexmark, HP, Kyocera, Sharp, FP, and M-Files. Allied continues to grow every year by providing state of the art technology and superior customer service to Treasure Valley businesses.
Send resumes to: [email protected]