JOB DESCRIPTION: Customer Care Specialist
Based at: Boise Office
Position Reports to: Service Manager
Job Purpose Summary: Using E-automate dispatch console to effectively log and schedule service calls. Monitor and control Print Audit. Create new customer accounts in eInfo and train customers how to set up and utilize.Job Duties include but are not limited to:
Back up dispatch; Tier 1 Support
- Professionally answer all incoming phone calls for service.
- Receive and properly enter into system all customer service calls.
- Dispatch service technicians based on location, response time, training and type of call.
- Ensure technicians have a call and are dispatched at all times.
- Coordinate availability of technicians, determine closest available and qualified technician to call location.
- Print Audit:
- Set up accounts on print audit for new customers.
- Assist customers with installing print audit.
- Monitor Print Audit for any stale machines need resolved in a timely manner.
- Update eAuto once print audit starts reporting on new accounts.
- Administrative duties:
- Audit meter reads from the field; any issues alert billing department immediately.
- Call for copy counts on equipment without meters reported for billing, update the system with current contact email address for requests to be sent to and/or get them set up on Print Audit.
- Forward any customer service issues to human resources personnel immediately.
- Run and Audit meter billing report to be approved for invoicing.
- Training—coach customers on how to do business with Allied.
Additional Information: Must work well under pressure, be able to respond quickly and make fast, yet dependable, informed decisions. Must be able to sit at desk/view computer for long periods of time. Must have good typing speed and accuracy, be professional and courteous to customers, must be dependable and proactive.
Note: Duties may change as the service department develops new procedures to increase customer satisfaction. It should always be the goal of dispatch and the service department to insure complete customer satisfaction.About Allied
Allied is one of Idaho’s largest independently owned and operated office equipment companies with offices located in Boise, ID and Ontario, OR. We are an Elite company; one of 100. Founded in 1999, Allied Business Solutions offers a wide array of products and services from Toshiba, Lexmark, HP, Kyocera, Sharp, FP, and M-Files. Allied continues to grow every year by providing state of the art technology and superior customer service to Treasure Valley businesses.
Email resume to [email protected]